cst438 - week 5
This week I built out the AssignmentsStudentView and Transcript components so students can view their assignment scores and course transcript. It was good practice tracking down how data is moved from a Springboot dto using a fetch call and putting it into a viewable table.
I had the opportunity to practice my ability to navigation through a multi repo project to find the source of a bug rather than just making a bandaid fix where I first noticed it. When I saw that typing a lowercase semester like "fall" returned no results, I decided to figure out where that value actually originated and traced the input back to SelectTerm, which is a shared component across several student and instructor views. Fixing the case sensitivity there meant the correction applied project wide instead of needing to be duplicated across each view that used it.
Comments
Post a Comment